Video Recording Room Set-Up
Feel free to contact ITS Help Desk on 2nd floor for help in this lab.
How to start recording:
- Log on to the computer using your UGA MyID and password.
- Double click on Windows Movie Maker icon to open Movie Maker.
- Click “Webcam Video” button at the top.
- Use the Logitech Remote to adjust the Webcam to your desired position.
- Press record on the computer.
- When finished, press the stop button on the computer.
- The Video should then pop up for editing!
- When you are done with the editing, save project by pressing ‘Ctrl+S’. Save it in your documents folder so that you can access it on some other day.
- Click on File > Save Movie > Recommended for This Project > Select MP4 from the dropdown and click Okay after entering name.
Guidelines for Recording:
- Speak Loud and clearly when recording.
- Make sure that there is enough light in the video. If you need help with this, contact the front desk and we would be happy to help you.
- It is highly recommended to save the .wlmp and .mp4 files obtained in the steps 8 and 9 above, on your USB flash drive.
- If QuickTime player on your MacBook doesn’t play this video file or has low audio, you may download and install the free VLC Media Player and play this movie using VLC.